Heads up!This site is currently underoing sone TLC so apologies if some links to projects are funky or do not work.
You can always find my Github, Bitbucket, and Gitlab profiles on the homepage, which should host most of my projects listed here (and more!)
The goal of this project is to make a system that handles most of the complexity and hastle that comes with building an EPUB:
- XML Building: Creates the necessary XML files from the metadata you provide.
- Asset Management: Fetches all the images referenced in your files.
- HTML and Markdown: Pass it in, get an EPUB out. That simple
- Folder Structure: All files in the project are stored in a tree structure.
- View or tweak your data manually before executing the build.
- Compression: Create the EPUB file straight from the files in memory.
I wrote it to generate an EPUB from my Solutions for a Slow PC project and wrote it to hopefully be detached and usable for other projects. I should give a nod to ebrew which was this project is inspired by; it did almost everything right and if the dev would have had a different vision than a CLI app, this project would never needed to have existed.